Saturday, February 02, 2008

Cold feet...

Apparently my fully waterproof boots aren't so fully waterproof anymore. In fact, perhaps I could just go out wearing towels on my feet and achieve the same effect...

Oh well, bygones.

I'm now at home sipping tea and listening to Tom Waits while John naps.

Also, since I would be remiss if I didn't do a depression update - As I said before, I think I'm feeling a bit better, but I'm wary, not sure how much I trust it. That said, John and I were out today for over three hours and I wasn't anxious for a minute of it. That's HUGE improvement.

So, we'll see if I go to the Weakerthans tonight or not, it's going to depend on what kind of fluid level I think my feet can take, since the concert is outside in the slush/puddles.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here