Thursday, February 03, 2005

one of the side effects of being a woman

okay, so, as i mentioned earlier this week, i have my period. i now feel obliged to share something with you about my period. don't worry, it does not involve the leakage of bodily fluids in any way...

i am retaining so much water (i'm sure the stress on top of the period is somehow a contributing factor in this) during this particular week of period hell that my shoes, which are usually a smidgim too big for me, are too small. and by too small, i mean, i have to with great effort and pain squeeze my feet into my shoes each morning before i go to work.

balooning feet - one of the less plesant side effects of being a woman (although this is possibly made up for by the whole multiple orgasm thing...)




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here