Sunday, September 02, 2007

orgasm faces

So, I was on the subway the other day for a long time. Usually I'm only on the subway for a couple stops, but I was heading basically to the end of the line on this one, so, as you can imagine, I started to get a bit bored.

I decided to pass the time with a fun little game I made up (I'm sure 800 million other people have made up the same game...) I looked around and imagined the orgasm face of the passengers. Generally it made me do little internal giggles.

But there is a dangerous side to this game.

Every once in a while your eyes may light upon a face that you reallyreallyreallyreallyreally don't want to imagine in it's coital state, but my friends, you've already started down that path. Your mind goes without your concent to that place, because intertia is a powerful force, and you were already moving down that path.

So, this is my little word of warning, the orgasm face game can be a dangerous one. You may encounter things you wish you had never imagined.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here