Friday, February 16, 2007

My subconscious is such a tease...

Last night I had a vivid dream in which I woke up (in the dream, in real life I was asleep, dreaming I was awake, it’s a bit circular…) and thought to myself “boy, am I ever glad I decided to book today as a vacation day” I then thought about how lovely my day was going to be; lounging in bed until nice an late, sitting in a café sipping cappuccinos reading a good book, maybe going to a matinee…

Then I woke up. (For real this time.)

Once awake I was painfully aware that there would be no lounging late in bed, no reading in cafes, no matinees, nope, none of it. I did not book a vacation day for today. Today I will be going to work just like every other Friday.

That was a bit of a let down. Stupid subconscious…




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here