Tuesday, December 05, 2006

absence makes the heart grow fungus

in the world of boring blogs this just in… mainja is once again too busy to post. Shocking I know.

My job, which I have mentioned before that I love, has gotten insanely busy again, mostly due to short staffing. It’s amazing to me how much being busy at work effects the rest of my life.

It also means, of course, that I have no exciting news to impart today (or any other day) because my life is so over taken by my job.

In other not-very-interesting-news, I have a family Christmas this weekend, and another next weekend, and oh, the weekend after that, which is, well, you know, actual Christmas.

I say time to breath is over-rated!

And in that spirit, John and I are going to have a holiday season drop in party (is there a real name for those things, open house I think, yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s what they’re called, open house…) on December 16. So, if you’re going to be in town drop me a line and I’ll tell you how to get to our abode.

With that I have exceeded my excitement level for the day and must bid you adieu. Be well my fine friends, and who knows, I may even find time to post between now and Christmas.

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that it’s getting harder and harder to not switch to the new blogger?




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here