Friday, August 19, 2005

Pork Tenderloin: A Love Letter

Guest Post: By St. Snafu

Although I have recently been advised that what I ate for dinner last night does not make for the most interesting of posts, I have decided to throw caution to the wind a write about my din-din anyway. Besides, I have a new love now, and her name is Pork Tenderloin. Or Mainja; one is not exclusive from the other.

For those of you who don't know her, mainja is a woman who creates dining experiences that are so exquisite that all the feeling good hormones in your body get tapped out in less than an hour. I actually found myself complaining last night because there were'nt TWO pork tenderloins. This makes me an ass since it's not like I didn't eat a second helping of Caesar Salad and Potatoes without offering to share the remains with mainja. Oh food - it can bring out the worst in us. I for one must make ammends for my misdoings. But that will have to wait until I can quell my nerves with some more tenderloin.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here