Tuesday, August 09, 2005

CANCELLED Blogger meet up

Snooze is right, too complex right now, we'll do it another time. So, the change of plans is now that it is cancelled.

I'm leaveing the rest of the post for history's sake, but yeah, no meet up guys...

This is what is not happening:
*************************************

Change of plans... It's now going to be at 9:30 instead of 8:30, and I'm not going to be able to be there... I have a big important meeting (well, la tee da!) on Friday morning that I have to be bright tailed and bushy eyed for so I can't, but I want as much time as I can muster with St. Snafu, so I'm making us dinner then sending her into the wilds of Toronto alone...

So, details follow:

Okay
, it's that time again, time for another Blogger meet up. And this time there will be a special guest from NYC. Yes, that's right! St. Snafu will be joining us at this particular blogger meet.

So, Thursday August 18, 2005 -- 9:30pm
At The Red Lion (I mean, really, why mess with a good thing? It worked well last time)

Come on out Toronto Bloggers. Or, you know, friends of bloggers.

Last time was so much fun! Epi thought so too!

Don't forget to post it an invitation on your own blog. But maybe you could ask people to leave comments here about whether or not they're coming, just for the whole making sure we have room at the pub thing...




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here