Saturday, August 09, 2008

what's the name for...

You know names that are names for both men and women, like Sam, or Chris, or Robin, or Dale - that kind of thing.

Is there a name for that type of name?  I always call them ambidextrous names, but obviously that's just me being a goof.  Is there a real name for that type of name?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here