Monday, July 21, 2008

why can't boxes unpack themselves?

So, we moved at the beginning of July.  Then it was Fringe.  The Fringe festival officially tapped all my energy.  I barely had enough to get to plays and write reviews, I sure as hell wasn't going to be unpacking boxes.

Then, last week, well, apparently last week I was recovering from Fringe.  There was a fair bit of sleeping involved in the process, and some general hiding out from the world.

This weekend John and I stealthily avoided unpacking by going to the country house.

Which brings us to this week.  Let me assure you that I have high hopes for this week and the unpacking process.  In fact, just today I have unpacked two, yes, that's right, TWO boxes!  What's that?  You're telling me you think two isn't a lot of boxes?  Oh.  Well.  Shit.

I'm starting to think that the best bet is to just have someone come over and take the boxes away, with everything in them.  We have WAY too much stuff.  WAY WAY too much.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here