Friday, May 30, 2008

Blurry

I think part of my feeling restless thing is that I'm feeling unfocused.

I have stuff I *should* do. Stuff that normally I'd enjoy doing. But I can't seem to be able to get down to brass tacks on any of them.

So, I'm trying to come up with a strategy. One where I get stuff done, but don't feel overwhelmed by how much I have to do. Because, the truth is, I don't *have* to do any of it. The world will not end if it doesn't get done.

I have a friend who I'm coaching/mentoring about business stuff, and he does some of it for me in return. One of the things we do is managing to-do lists. So, today I had a brilliant idea. I'm going to set up a global todo list (so, stuff I want to get done in general, not what I'm aiming to get done daily. That way it's in a central place.

I don't know, I'm just feeling a bit like I'm floundering these days and I'm not a huge fan of the feeling.

But don't worry, I'll be sure to keep you updated in long tedious blog posts. :P




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here