Sunday, March 02, 2008

gone baby gone, the love is gone away....

ah, see, now, did I intrigue you with the title?

don't worry, no love has left, i just have the Femmes in my head and I didn't have a titled, so, voila!

Unfortunately, a title is not all I'm missing. I'm also missing a blog topic. Something to write about would be good...

Okay, well, I was trying to avoid the whole depression update thing 'cause it's getting pretty boring, but this time it's good news at least... They seem to have finally hit on the right meds. I am actually feeling a difference. For the first time in ages I can actually believe (as opposed to just tell myself over and over again) that I will get better, that I will be me again.

I'm already very me given the right circumstances. Soon I'll be me, no matter what the circumstances are. It's a huge relief.

Okay, enough of that...

So, two men walk into a bar, would have thought the second one would notice. (budumcha)

Geeze. Seriously? I have nothing interesting to say? That seems unlike me. But apparently it is the case.

Ah well, I'll leave you be then. Until next time...




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here