Tuesday, February 12, 2008

blog blog blog blog, blog blog blog blog, blog! blog! blog!

Not sure what to write, can you tell from the title? For the record I sung that out loud to get the commas and periods in the right place.

See, here's the thing. I have depression updates, but they're not positive, and I have to admit, I'm kind of starting to feel like I'm whining here. So, I don't really want to write about the depression stuff. But then, the depression stuff is the all encompassing thing in my life right now. Everything I do is somehow intrinsically linked to my depression. For example, yesterday for whatever reason I couldn't go downstairs. I literally couldn't bring myself to go downstairs. I didn't eat until John came home at 6pm and brought me downstairs, then I had breakfast. So, you know, where's the interesting in that? It's just blah blah blah blah.

So, uh, well, that leaves us with, well, not much. Because the next thing I want to say is I start at the hospital tomorrow and I'm scared shitless. Again, depression.

I have no non-depression news to impart.

In fact, these days I avoid the news news, so I can't even comment on that...

So, uh, yeah, I guess I'll just go back to doing nothing interesting at all.

Enjoy your day...




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here