Tuesday, March 25, 2008

dully mcdullerson

Okay, so, here's the thing... It would appear if you're on leave from work not much happens in your life. Subsequently, not much happens with your blog. And really, all the more reason for the CBC to randomly seek me out to work there...

In the meantime maybe I'll poke around on the interweb to find something interesting to spout off about...

Hmmm. Nope. Nothing to write about. Apparently the internet is boring.

I mean, I'd write about the budget (Ontario provincial budget), but unless I'm only speaking to the policy wonk demographic of my blog (which I suspect is a fairly small percentage of my already very small readership) then probably everyone would fall asleep.

In a related but more spirited vein I could talk about how Jim Flaherty is a goon, but really, it's been said so many times in so many different ways, what new angle could I bring to the discussion?

So, instead I'm gonna go have a bath. it seems like the appropriate thing to do.

Maybe tomorrow I'll come up with an orgasm related post, those are always fun (the posts, not the orgasms, well, actually, the orgasms too, but in this specific case I was referring to . . . oh hell, you know what I mean!)



P.S. I seem to have lost two cell phones in the last two weeks, if anyone happens to come upon them please return them to me forthwith (after you've washed them off of course...)




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here