Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Torontocentric question - Vets who do house calls

Okay, for the Toronto folks out there. Do you know of vets that do house-calls? Or, do you know, other than randomly calling vet offices, how I might find one?

Our 21 year old cat had a seizure today, and I think she's been having them for a while, and she's been crying a lot, and I think it's time to let her go.

But I don't want to bring her to the vet to do it. With Jingles, the other cat I got around the same time as this one, a vet came to our house (but it was in Guelph, so we can't use the same vet) and it was so much better. There's enough trauma involved for everyone, this way at least there isn't the trauma of the car.

So, now through blurry tear soaked eyes I'm putting out the call for suggestions. Do you know anyone?




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here