Sunday, November 04, 2007

drunkidy drunk drunk redux

So, I should be sleeping, but I had too much to drink tonight, so I'm not so much in the laying prone kind of mood.

I can't really surf the net, because here at the country house we have dial-up. And not just any dial-up, but even-slower-than-usual dial-up.

I considered priming the bathroom (no, that's not a euphomism, I mean with paint, I'm a weird drunk, what can I say...) but I honestly don't feel like getting all covered in paint, which, beinging drunk, we all know would happen.

So, what's a gal to do?

Maybe crosswords.

Or a puzzle.

Or maybe I should read.

Or, maybe I should just drag my ass to bed.

I just thought you should all know the inner workings of drunk-mainja's mind. It's basically just as boring as sober-mainja's mind.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here