Monday, October 22, 2007

Interview stress

I have an interview on Thursday.

I really want the job. Kind of. I think.

The thing is, I actually really like my job. And I'm pretty happy here right now, I've started learning a lot again, which is really exciting.

And really, the idea of moving, bleh, that sucks.

But on the other hand, this other job, the one I have an interview for on Thursday, it sounds amazing! It's a job full of communicating and consulting people. It's about doing needs assessments and figuring out how to meet the needs you discover.

It's about people.

I like people.

I'm good with people.

You might say I'm a people person.

So, this job, well, it could be perfect for me.

But I kind of want to stay where I am for a bit because I'm learning some really exciting stuff right now.

Where is all this going? I have no idea. I'm going to go to the interview. I'm going to do my best. And if I get offered the job, I'm probably going to take it. If I don't get offered the job I get to stay somewhere I'm learning lots. It's pretty much a win-win situation.

But still, I seem to be scared shitless. ;)




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here