Friday, September 07, 2007

movin' on up...

my life is full of moves right now.

today our office moves to another location, so I had clear out two and a half years of crap, and I'm still not done, but I will be done by noon when the movers come. The clearing out part of this is important because right now i'm in a big office, when we move we all end up with small cubicles, so I'm also taking time to cull.

and...

We're downsizing in Toronto. Since we now have the country house we are looking to get a smaller place to save money, and save time on maintenance, which means we're looking to move into an apartment building. This is very Toronto-centric but - my dream would be to move into the building at 40 Alexander, but they don't have any one-bedrooms available.

My guess is that we'll be moving into Dickey's old building, which is Nooneaskedus' current building.

So, lots of moves in my life right now.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here