Thursday, June 21, 2007

Unexplained rage

okay. I'm in some weird place.

I'm raging. I can tell I'm raging. I want to throw things out the window. I want to scream. I want to punch pillows. And I have NO idea why.

Seriously, not a single thing. I'm not angry at any particular thing, I seem to be angry at everything.

And it's all of a sudden. Since, I don't know, maybe 8pm tonight.

It is strange, and very unpleasant. And I'm not sure what to do about it. I'm playing some music, but even it is making me angry.

So fucking weird.

I'm thinking maybe it's hormonal, even though I'm not due for my period, because so random, so out of the blue, so quick, and with no trigger, sure as hell sounds hormonal to me.

I'm just not sure what to do to deal with it... (aka, make it go away and leave me alone)




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here