Monday, May 28, 2007

because i loves me some stereotypes...

So, um, it's Sunday night / Monday morning. I can't sleep. I can't sleep because my rumbling belly won't let me; it needs constant access to the bathroom and can't risk the interference that sleep may offer.

That’s right. I went to Mexico, and now my tummy is *very* displeased. See, I told you there was a stereotype in here.

Ironically, I didn’t start getting sick until about 20 minutes before we had to leave to go to the airport on the way home. I am glad I wasn’t sick on my vacation, that would have sucked, but really, sick right before the 45 minute drive to the airport, and then, oh yeah, on the tin can flight? Not so nice.

And now, here I am, middle of the night, wondering if I’m going to have to call in sick to work tomorrow, the Monday after being on vacation for a week, ‘cause, you know, that’s not going to look weird at all…

Okay, rant done, now look at these pictures I took of some pretty lizards…








Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here