Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Avoiding bed

hmm. I'm not sure what's going on here, but I seem to be avoiding going to bed. Which is silly because I'm exhausted.

This happens to me sometimes, for some reason I just hate the idea of going to bed.

I don't know if it's because I'm so busy that sleep feels like a waste of time (although, lets be honest, it's not like I'm making good use of my time surfing the web...), or if I'm afraid I won't sleep, or if it's because John's not home so it doesn't feel right in the bed. I have no idea.

But the fact remains that I don't want to go to bed. Bleh.

I hate this feeling. Especially because it's something I used to do when I was depressed, and one of the things with having suffered through depression (a few times) is that whenever you do something that fits into the pattern of what you do when you're depressed, even if it's something that non-depressed people would do, you get all paniced and start worrying that you're getting depressed. Which, well, doesn't help so much with the sleep thing...

All that said, I think I will now drag my sorry ass into bed and at the very least just lay there and relax.

Night all! Remeber, Thursday is "Thursday Theatre Review" over at www.blogto.com. My article goes up around noon.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here