Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Here goes nothing…

No, really, nothing. After not blogging forever I’m out of the swing of things, I don’t have anything to blog about. I’m at a loss for words (yeah yeah, quiet down in the peanut gallery!), or maybe I have too many to chose from.

I could talk about the vacation John and I are planning. I could talk about the 10 week wait list for passports and the relief I felt when I found out you don’t technically need one to go to Mexico.

I could talk about the fact that we’re getting no work done on the country house, but enjoying it nonetheless.

I could talk about the 8 gazillion plays I’ve gone to.

I could talk about how much I’ve enjoyed the chance to go see plays for free (one of the perks of being a reviewer) with friends like Di, Elaine, Kathy, Snooze, No One Asked Us, Dickey and many more.

I could talk about how this Friday I’m going to a play with a friend of a friend, which reminds me, I need to send him a picture so he can pick me out in the lobby – feels a bit like a blind date.

I could talk about how I feel like a total suck because John’s away for 3 days and I’m missing him already, and I just saw him this morning.

I could talk about how I can’t believe it’s less than three weeks until John and my 13th anniversary and I can’t bloody well believe time goes by so quickly.

I could talk about how I’m working on lots of exciting stuff at work and really liking it, but also starting to feel a little overwhelmed because there aren’t enough hours in the day – oh, wait, no, I couldn’t talk about that because I don’t talk about work on this thing…

I guess what I’m saying is, there are so many things I could talk about that I don’t know which one to choose, and frankly, none of them seem like they’d be particularly interesting to anyone but me.

But, nonetheless, I blogged, so, do I get my gold star now?




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here