Saturday, June 02, 2007

memories

Hey, remember when I used to write interesting things here?

Yeah. Me too.

Man, those were the days.

The days before my theatre review gig.

The days before the country house.

The days before facebook.

It's funny, thing things that distract me from writing in my blog are all things I enjoy, all good things to have come into my life (well, except maybe facebook which would appear to be a time sucking relentless addiction), but blogging is something I enjoy too. I'm kind of sad that it's been pushed to the side.

But, apparently not sad enough to do anything about it. Which facinates me.

So, apparently instead of blogging on my blog I'm going to muse about why I'm not blogging...

Speaking of facebook, I have Mexico pictures up, and I think you can see them without logging in (but I'm not positive).




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here