Sunday, March 11, 2007

Send me your cat pictures!!!

Okay, well, you guys weren't much help in the mushy foods department, but perhaps you could redeem yourself...

My mum and I are starting a blog about cats - www.workingforcats.com

We need picutres of cats doing fun cat things. Yay for fun cat things!

So, if you happen to have some cat pictures that you'd like to get out there on the interweb send them over to workingforcats@yahoo.ca (note the .ca, not .com - I had it wrong initially)

By sending them to me you are giving me permission to post them on the blog, but all pictures will be credited and if you want them linked somewhere (like, say, your own blog) then I'll make sure that happens too.

So, anyone got any pictures they want to send my way?




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here