Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Apparently kids are cute…

So, it would appear that sometimes kids can get away with doing things that would get an adult decked, because when they do it, it's cute.

On the bus this morning I was grinning from ear to ear as I watched two brothers (maybe 4 and 6 years old? Maybe younger…) play a game. It was like a less formal version of I spy…

Older brother (OB): What do I see?
Younger brother (YB): Cars!
OB: No, what do I see?
YB: Cars!
OB: (giggling and swaying side to side) NO! What do I see?
YB: CARS!
OB: (giggling harder now) What do I see?
YB: Truck.
OB: No, what do I see?
YB: Car.
OB: (more giggling) No. What do I see?
YB: Cars.
OB: (now laughing uproariously) NO SILLY! I see PEOPLE!

It was unbelievably cute, and quite heart-warming because they were so obviously enjoying each other so much. And, I can only assume because they were children (instead of say, teenagers…) that at no point did I wish violence upon them for the exchange…




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here