Thursday, November 02, 2006

how *not* to start your day

I suspect there are loads of articles out there that will tell you all about how to start your day if you want to be productive and lucid.

This is not one of them.

This in fact will only outline one thing, of no doubt many, NOT to do if you would like to have a clear-headed productive day.

So, in fact, really, it will be of little use, but that's never stopped me before, and I won't let it stop me now!

Are you ready? Are you ready for the pearl of wisedom that is about to drop from my lips fingertips?

If you are searching for a day where you can face the world standing tall you should not:

- Fast for almost 16hrs (including no caffiene or artificial sweetners, water only), then have 6 large vials of blood removed from your body

The truth is it will fuck you over for the whole day. Well, my current scientific study of the matter can only tell you that it will fuck you up until at least noon, but I'm guessing the whole day.

If I encounter any startling revelations, or there are any unexpected changes from my hypothisized outcome I will let you know. For now I will continue my experimentation, all in the name of science and keeping my readers informed of course...




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here