Tuesday, September 26, 2006

i'm an idiot

for the record, i'm an idiot.

i upset a friend tonight by sticking my nose where it didn't belong.

i'm not going to go into details, but it's to respect her privacy, not to protect my idiocy, because i feel like a big dork and i would love to make it right again.

here's what happened, i offered up unsolicited advice (because i'm an idiot) and my friend was hurt by said advice.

all i can say in my defense is that i only said it because i was worried about her and i was trying to help.

in my admission, it was stupid, you don't give advice on big things unless you're asked.

bleh. i suck.

she's a relatively new (within the last year) friend and i really really hope i haven't fucked things up because i love her. lots. she's wonderful. she's smart, funny, caring, has a great rack, sings silly songs with me, i mean, what more could you possibly ask for?

so, ****, if you're reading this, i'm SO sorry and i would love to make it up to you somehow.

(and yes, before anyone asks, i did already apologize to her, this is just an addendum).




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here