Thursday, September 28, 2006

i am one exciting woman!

last night i got home around 5:45pm. i was starving so i thought i'd have a snack before making dinner. i had 3 crackers with cheese, half a glass of milk, and then promptly passed out on the couch.

i stayed on the couch until around 8:30 when john gently pointed out that perhaps i should go to bed.

i stumbled up to bed, set my alarm, and fell asleep.

this morning i hit my snooze button on my alarm until 8:00am.

i still look exhausted.

it's possible i'm burned out, i have a co-worker telling me to take some time off 'cause i'm looking too worn out, and she's not the type that would normally notice. yesterday she called me from an outside function to tell me to go home because she was worried about me.

but, there is light at the end of the tunnel. first, tonight i am going to see a play with no one and john, and boy does the idea of doing something normal and fun sound appealing. second, the thing that has been keeping me at work until 10pm of late as been signed off, approved and will be delivered today.

there are of course other projects looming, projects i've been neglecting, new projects, other things that will make things busy, but NOTHING like the past three months.

light. there is light. yay for light.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here