Tuesday, February 28, 2006

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Okay people, I have breaking news for you, are you ready? Well, I'm not convinced you're ready, but I'm going to go ahead anyway, okay, here goes nothing!

BREAKING NEWS - Fabulous Attitudes Taboo has become the most boring blog in the world!


Seriously. As I struggle for energy to work and to do anything other than work, I realise how much I wish my thoughts were in my blog. Then I think about how little time and energy I have, so then I think about writing about how little time and energy I have. Because, really people, is there anything more scintillating than reading about how busy and tired I am? No. I didn't think so.

But rest assured, as boring as the published version of this blog has become, the version in my head, the one that swims around in my brain while I ride the street car, brush my teeth, shower, work out, mastur... oh, you get the idea... *that* version is great. it's interesting, witty, smart, thought-provoking, and not once does it mention being tired or not having time.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here