Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well, that was, as expected, a total waste of time…

Here we are, the day after the election, in basically exactly the same situation we were in before the election was called.

A Conservative minority.

sigh.

Now, I’m thankful that it’s not a Conservative majority, I can’t help but feel this election was a colossal waste of money and time.  I also think that the low voter turnout is a bit of an indication of that.

So, now I’m going to go weep into my latte – or, possibly go to Mississauga to by prego clothes (not so much with the plus-sized maternity options – obviously fat people don’t have sex, so why would they get pregant?  *grin*)

Either way, I think I’ll try and fit some weeping in… 




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here