Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm sorry, but I think there's some kind of rule...

I know this will likely bore you out of your skull, but I think there is some kind of rule that says I have to do this.

I now present to you our blob...

baby one

So, in this one you can see the head on the left, and four little fingertips under the head.  From this particular picture Kate and I have combined our expertise to determine that I will be having an alien-dog baby, which is fitting, since it's due on Friday the 13th...

 

baby two

In this one you can, um, uh, yeah, not sure what you can see in this one.  I mean, presumably that's the head there, since it's in the same place...

 

So, there you go, our blob.  Our very active blob who I think will end up being a stellar swimmer (assuming it can breath the water that it's swimming in I suppose).




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here