Wednesday, September 28, 2005

bleh

i'm in a bleh mood. i'm exhausted. it's making things seem bigger than they are.

today my manager invited my co-lead to a meeting on a project we're working on, but didn't invite me. when the person booking the appointment for her said 'shouldn't i be adding mainja to that' she said 'nope'. i haven't had a chance to corner my manager and find out why yet because she's been bouncing off the walls busy.

then i went to a meeting where someone else was given credit for my idea. it wasn't an amazing orginal idea. it was just something that came out of a conversation. normally it wouldn't have bothered me. but i was/am already hightened by the no-invite thing, so it really irked me.

and now i'm sitting here surly faced trying not to cry.

bleh.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here