Thursday, September 22, 2005

and now, a word from our sponsor...

so, john is going to make a guest post without knowing it because he sent me an email that made me giggle and apparently i'm uncouth enough to just repost it here without telling him or anything. oh, in order for this to make sense i will tell you one tidbit, john works in one of the office towers at the eaton's centre (a big big mall in toronto for those non-toronto folks reading)

and now, john's guest post:

It's insane here today. Sara Jessica Parker is here and not only is the main floor I go through to smoke absolutely jammed with people, the floor I'm on is where the Lancaster group is on, so she was hiding out in there before hand making the whole floor smell like that dammed perfume she's flogging. Plus the trained gorrilas in suits keep looking at me suspiciously.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here