Friday, April 29, 2005

big is beautiful

okay, so last night we printed the headshots. i don't know if there's anyone out there who doesn't know about headshots, but basically they traditionally are 8x10 glossy pics.

it's a little terrifying to behold an 8x10 picture of my head. who knew my head was so bloody big. it's very weird.

i am very nervous about this audition. i shouldn't be, because actually it would be better if i didn't get it, there's enough crap going on in my life right now, but t is one of the most judgemental human beings i've ever met, and judith, well, she's lovely, but she doesn't pull punches. honestly, i might be happier skipping the whole ordeal and going to see hitchhikers tonight. but no. i am a dedicated performer. i must conduct myself professionally. i must try really hard not to pee my pants in terror.

oh, and i'm supposed to be a scary burly bartender, the last line of the monologue they provided me with is "how do i look? would you be scared?"

this will be a true test of my acting abilities, since i'm a really cute 5 foot nothing woman who really really isn't scary in any way.

i guess i should try to avoid giggling during the audition too...

so, everyone think happy positive thoughts of me getting the part and not passing out during the audition. really key in on these thoughts between 8:15 and 8:45 tonight - eastern timezone, feel free to make time corrections as necessary for your timezone. ;)




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here