Thursday, March 10, 2005

finding my inner child

okay, a few of you have seen this already since in my desperation to blog even though i couldn't get into blogger i just emailed it around to some friends. anyway...

so, there is this super hot guy who works in the office here. um, yeah, super super hot.

i'm working on a project with him now. i'm managing a project for him in fact.

unfortunatly i turn into a stupid giggly school-girl whenever i'm around him and come off as a babbling idiot as i get distracted looking into his dreamy eyes.

sooo... i decided a way to counter this was to try and communicate through email. yeah, not so much. he replies with cryptic things like "yes and no, lets talk" and forces an in-person conversation.

i was talking to my friend yves about it and i was about to tell him a theory i had when he told me a theory he had, which turned out to be the same theory i had. our theory is that he sees that i turn into a 14 year old girl whenever i'm around him and he thinks it's funny (i think yves said cute, i'm voting for funny) and is deliberately playing it up a bit for entertainment value.

he keeps trying to entice me into his office when i walk past with things like 'i have treats today', and if i say no thanks he says 'well, they're here, just in case'. now, to be fair he does offer these treats to everyone, but you know, it's different with me. um. yeah. that's the ticket. it's different...

anyway, this morning i walked by his office and noticed out of the corner of my eye that he was watching me so i turned my head to smile and say hi. once i turned and looked at him, he winked at me. i nearly tripped.

i'm useless at this. there i was, stupid fluttery 14 year old again. with a huge grin on my face.

*sigh* he's SO hot. so so so hot. *drool*




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here