Wednesday, February 09, 2005

bed bugs - the information you were afraid to ask about

okay, so, this post will not actually deal with bed bugs, other than to say if you want to learn more go to this link, it seems to be some good info.

on my mother's advice i have taken the booze and bath approach to my bites (which are now big hives). so, i took a baking soda bath (which left my skin remarkebly soft feeling) and have had two ciders. i am now ready to go to bed and snooze away. zzzzzzzzzzzz.

john threw everything that came from toronto into a hot washer and vaccuumed out my backpack while i bathed. he also put on a clean sheet on the bed. seriously, how did i get so lucky to have not one, but TWO amazing men in my day to day life? i have to be the luckiest person in the world.

having said that, i think it's time for me to go to bed and see what the morning brings...





Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here