Friday, December 17, 2004

a good holiday laugh

i think lee at glitter for brains is my new hero.

in his post "The Top Ten Christmas Facts" he made me laugh out loud several time.

my favourite had to be this one (mum, this is the kind of thing you and i would sit and laugh uproariously at while john and mark rolled their eyes)

* Every year, it is traditional for the reigning British monarch to broadcast a jovial Christmas message to their subjugated masses while they are enjoying their customary luncheon of coal and jam. Our current sovereign Queen Elisabeth II has recorded forty-seven of these messages and, over the years, has accidentally said 'fuck' in them ninety-eight times. The current fastest time for the potty-mouthed princess was the 1976 broadcast which came in at 3.08 seconds when it started with "So, is this fucking thing on, then?" There then was a sigh, followed by "Fuck. I've fucking gone and done it a-fucking-gen, haven't I? Fuck."
seriously, the man is my hero, who can just think of this shit out of no where.

lee, if you weren't gay, already married, live a million miles away, and i wasn't already partnered, i would ask you to marry me.

oh what the hell. lee, will you marry me?






Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here