Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Blade Trinity

so, gregg and i went to see ray last week. which i enjoyed by the way, but really, not the point of this post.

while in the lobby of the theatre i saw a poster for blade trinity. here is the not-actually-noteworthy exchange that happened when i saw it.

me: groan
gregg: what?
me: i can't believe they've made a third blade. i mean, come on...
gregg: uh, okay
me: and you know the worst part about it?
gregg: no
me: you know i'm going to go see it... *sigh* *hanging head in shame*


anyway, this morning i read a wonderful post at glitter for brains that confirmed my fears and may in fact induce me to wait until it comes out on video. thank you lee. thank you for watching out for my movie going money.

it was very funny and made my morning, you should go read it...




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here