Wednesday, December 15, 2004

continuing with the movie theme...

my 'little sister' and i went to see alfie tonight.

okay, so, confession is good for the soul, right? well, i confess, i've never been too much for jude law. i enjoy him as an actor, but he doesn't have the same makes me weak in the knees effect he seems to have on so many others.

that is, until i saw alfie.

oh my god. he may be the most beautiful man on the planet in this movie. i nearly melted into my seat. (side note, cameron, you owe it to yourself to go see this movie)

sexy sexy sexy. i wanted to jump up into the screen and be with him. and i mean "be with" him.

how one person can be quite so sexy is a bit beyond me.

very well worth the price of admission to sit and objectify him for a couple hours.

oh, and it was a pretty good movie too.





Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here