Sunday, March 20, 2005

paralysed by excess

so, i have this thing. it's an emotional thing. (not to be confused with 'my thing' which is what my mum and i called masturbating when i was a kid, you know, it's important that i just do 'my thing' in my bedroom, and not, say, at nap time in kidergarden...)

this thing is that when stuff gets overwhelming i suddenly seem to lose the ability to act.

case in point.

we have so much stuff to do in the house right now to get it ready to list, mostly just decluttering, getting rid of stuff, things like that.

um. yeah. i seem to be completely unable to do anything. everyone keeps giving me suggestions and they're totally appreciated, but in truth end up not being particularily useful for me. i know what i need. i need someone to get me started. i need someone with me to pick up the first thing, and then i'm off, they can sit down at that point, it doesn't seem to matter, it's just the getting started.

yeah, i mean, what's up with that? ;)

okay, so this was a kind of pointless post, but i just wanted the angry bitter elsie wayne post to not be the first thing people were faced with when visiting the site...


***UPDATE***

yay! john and i sorted through clothes and got rid of a shite load of them yesterday.

baby steps... *grin*




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here