Thursday, October 14, 2004

strange addiction

i would appear to be addicted to CBC Radio 1.

and for some reason, it isn't working in my car these days. here i am, minding my own business, merrily driving myself to work, when *boom* out of no where my 'metro morning' is pre-empted by some music station. i don't know what the station is, but it is 99.1 something or other, which is where my CBC is on the dial too. i was outraged. and, well, thrown off. i don't know, maybe it's the routine, maybe it's because it's one of the few ways that i keep current with what is going on in the world around me, maybe it's just because it makes the time pass quicker, who knows. but the truth is, i am addicted to cbc radio 1.

yep. addicted.

i went through withdrawl. i was playing with the radio, changing the setting, listening through static, praying that it would come back to my beloved CBC. i needed my fix.

it keep happening. i'm thinking of writing to CBC and complaining that they need to get a stronger transmitter to help feed the habit of poor addicted CBC listeners in guelph. dammit, i need my fix!

thank god it still works in my house, if it didn't i'd be on the floor in tears, wailing, kicking my legs and pounding my fists on the floor right now.

okay, well, for now i'm going to just keep listening to the rabbi who is talking on ideas tonight. *phew* withdrawl subsiding... peace rising...




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here