Wednesday, October 19, 2005

TO post: Dentist desperately desired

lately i've been posting more than a few toronto-centric posts, so i've decided that i'm going to start my toronto-centric posts with "TO post:" so that people from elsewhere can just skip it if they want.

okay, with that out of the way, i need your help.

i need a dentist.

i just called my dentist, the one i've had my whole entire life, only to find out he retired last month.

so, now i need to find a new dentist and may as well do it in toronto.

who has a good dentist in toronto? what is their name? how cutting edge are they?

i'm looking for a good dentist who's friendly and keeps up on modern trends in dentistry. i'm looking for a dentist's office where they clean your teeth with the sonic tools instead of the old school spinny polisher thingy.

help me seymore, help me!




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here