Monday, June 27, 2005

push it real good...

so, someone at some point expressed interest in buying our push mower from us. at the time i said no because it was promised to someone else. but those someone elses forgot and went and bought themselves a brand spankin' new push mower. so, now i have our push mower available for the someone who wanted to buy it.

the challenge?

i can't for the life of me remember who it was that said they wanted to buy it from me.

so, this question goes out to those of you in blogland who know me in real life, were any of you with me when this particular thing transpired, and if so, do you remember who it was? i feel like there was someone else with me when this happened...

okay, that is all. carry on...




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here