Monday, November 29, 2004

boring whiny post

okay, will i ever be well rested again?

i went to bed at 9 last night. i was so tired i wasn't convinced i'd make it all the way from my couch to my be and thought i may just have to nap somewhere in between. (for those of you who don't know my house, my bedroom is right off the living room, making my bed a whopping 30 feet or so away from my couch)

i know this is 'cause i'm insanely busy at work and 'cause of rehearsals (although the play opens this week, so that should calm down, now there is just 3 weeks of run to go...). it's all fine and logical. but i'm tired of being tired all the time.

so, now, here i am, after some stupid amount of sleep last night and i can totally feel i need to keep sleeping. bleh. la la la la la la la.

and that ends today's boring whiny post.





Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here