Tuesday, January 11, 2005

the story of jack and jill continues (not the fairy tale one, the blog one)

so, it would appear that jill is till going up the hill with jack. she wrote a guest post about it and here it is...

***************************************

Hi everyone, Jill here. You might remember me from [this post] back in December. You know, the girl who asked Jack for his phone number, and he replied all cryptically that he couldn’t tell me just yet, but as soon as he could, he would?

Well, I’m sure you’ve all been waiting with bated breath to find out Jack’s reasoning. I know I certainly have! But worry no longer dear faithful Mainja followers, I have the answer: he was still living with his ex-girlfriend until he moved out during the holidays, and wanted to wait until he had that sorted out before telling me what was going on. Now this leads to some other important questions, like, why did he feel it was necessary to keep this from me, and how long exactly have they been ex’s - was it before we met, or after? But on the other hand, he’s very sweet, pays for dinner, makes me laugh, and did I mention the good sex?

Thanks all for your comments and suggestions before. Still living with an ex is better than still living with a spouse, right?

Jill




Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here