Thursday, September 30, 2004

Up for a challenge

Time to challenge mainja...

I got this from breebop, who got it from here...

Now it's up to you...
Think of 3 pictures you'd like to see. Leave whatever you'd like to see in the comments. Things around my house, outside my house, on my person, whatever - something I can take a picture of easily. Once I have enough requests, I'll start posting them. If I can't, or won't, take a picture of something you've requested, I'll let you know.This sounds like fun, I hope people want to play. And you can do it on your blog, too! Nothing perverse, keep it clean. AND you don't have to know me or read the blog regularly to make a request. The more the merrier!

And now I've changed it so you don't have to be a blogger memeber to leave a comment, so you can just go for it.

let the games begin...






Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Who Links Here